Capitec Bank is a South African financial institution that gives a number of ways to send cash, together with its cellular app, internet banking, and USSD provider.
Table of Contents
How to Send Money using Capitec App
- Open the Capitec app and sign up with your PIN.
- Tap ‘Transact’
- Tap ‘Send cash’ and enter your Remote PIN.
- Tap the button to send cash.
- Choose the account you need to send cash from.
- Enter the quantity you want to send.
- Create a four-digit mystery code (this could be used to collect the cash).
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Read the phrases and conditions, tick the boxes, and tap ‘Accept’.
- Tap ‘Yes’ to affirm the transaction.
How to Send Money using Capitec Internet Banking
- Go to the Capitec Bank internet site and sign in along with your net banking credentials.
- Click at the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Click on ‘Send Cash’.
- Choose the account you need to ship cash from.
- Enter the amount you need to ship.
- Create a four-digit secret code (this can be used to collect the cash).
- Click ‘Send the Cash’.
- Open the Capitec app and approve the authorization message.
How to Send Money using Capitec USSD
- Dial *120*3279# and respond 9.
- Accept the phrases and situations.
- Reply 1.
- Choose the account you need to ship money from.
- Enter the amount you need to send.
- Create a four-digit secret code (this can be used to gather the cash).
- Enter your Mobile Banking PIN.
Charges for Sending Money using Capitec
Sending cash using Capitec charges amounts as much as R40. For amounts among R41 and R1000, there is a charge of R8. For amounts between R1001 and R3000, there may be a rate of R16.
Tips for Sending Money using Capitec
- Make positive you have the recipient’s correct cellphone range.
- Send the reference variety and mystery code to the recipient in separate messages.
- Keep the name of the game code personal. The recipient will want it to accumulate the cash.
- If you are sending cash to someone who isn’t always a Capitec consumer, they could nevertheless acquire the coins from any Capitec ATM or collaborating retailer. They will need to offer the reference variety and secret code.
What are the specific approaches to send cash using Capitec?
You can send money using Capitec via the following channels:
- Mobile app
- Internet banking
What are the expenses for sending money using Capitec?
Sending money using Capitec is loose for quantities up to R40. For amounts among R41 and R1000, there is a fee of R8. For amounts between R1001 and R3000, there is a price of R16.
How do I send cash to a person who isn’t always a Capitec client?
If you’re sending money to a person who isn’t a Capitec client, they can still acquire the cash from any Capitec ATM or participating store. They will want to offer the reference number and secret code.
How lengthy does it take for the recipient to obtain the money?
The recipient will receive the cash without delay if they may be a Capitec customer. If the recipient is not a Capitec customer, it could take in to 24 hours for them to receive the money.
What is the maximum amount of money I can send using Capitec?
The most sum of money you can send using Capitec is R3000 in keeping with the day.
What is the wide variety of references and why is it important?
The reference range is a completely unique number that is assigned to every cash. It is important to ship the reference wide variety to the recipient with a purpose to acquire the cash.
What is the name of the secret code and why is it crucial?
The mystery code is a four-digit code which you create while you send cash. The recipient will want the name of the game code to acquire the cash. It is crucial to maintain the name of the game code private.
What if I forget the name of the secret code?
If you overlook the secret code, you can contact Capitec customer support for assistance.
What if I make a mistake while sending money?
If you make a mistake whilst sending cash, you could contact Capitec customer support to try and cancel the transaction. However, if the transaction has already been processed, it may no longer be feasible to cancel it.
Sending cash the usage of Capitec is a handy and lower priced manner to switch cash to friends, own family, and organizations. You can send cash via the Capitec app, internet banking, or USSD provider.
The recipient will receive the cash without delay if they may be a Capitec client, or within 24 hours if they’re not a Capitec client. Make sure you have the recipient’s correct cellular phone number.
Send the reference variety and secret code to the recipient in separate messages.
Keep the secret code exclusive. The recipient will want it to gather the money.